Diemen (Amsterdam, NL)
Parkmobile and ParkNow, the #1 mobile parking payment service, is looking for a passionate App Product Owner. If you are energetic and communicative, love user-centric development, and have several years of experience as Product Owner for an app team, then this is the job for you. Come and work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
You will be based in the Netherlands, working closely with our international and dynamic Product team existing of Product Managers, Product Owners and UX/UI Designers, reporting to the Group’s Head of Product.
An App Product Owner:
- Helps product managers in capturing the roadmap and manage release planning.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders to capture high-level requirements and translate them into clear user stories;
- Work hands-on with the development and product teams to prioritise, plan and deliver software that meets customer requirements;
- Leads agile sessions to develop detailed user stories, define success metrics & acceptance criteria;
- Prioritises features with commercial deadlines, refactoring and defects amongst and against each other to set the backlog and fill the coming sprint(s);
- Is the customer and product advocate within the development team;
- Resolves conflicts, dependencies, bottlenecks and negotiate when necessary;
- Leads your squad to greater achievements and lets them realise the value of their work and how it impacts our fast growing business;
- Ensures that Parkmobile’s products and services are of a high quality and exceeds our customers’ expectations;
- Is the key evangelist, idea generator and product expert.
- Equipped with a bachelor degree in Business and/or Information Management and at least 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner in an app environment;
- Creative, pro-active and analytical;
- A master in agile, refinement, sprints, squads and stand-ups;
- Having what it takes to work in a fast-moving and demanding business environment;
- Able to prioritise, action rather than words;
- Helpful and service oriented to others, no problem facilitating groups of people with different backgrounds;
- Constantly on the lookout for new tooling to further help us optimise our app;
- Willing to drink an extra coffee (or tea) to get some of the extra work done;
- Getting a “high” for delivering products and services of high quality!
- Proficient in English, and able to interpret technical lingo. Dutch is a bonus.
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.