Diemen (Amsterdam, NL)
We are looking for a highly experienced iOS developer to be a productive member of the app development team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports our growing native App-based products and services. You will live, breathe and dream Swift and Objective-C and want to share your love about them with the rest of the team. Our group goal is to redefine the parking experience bringing it to new exciting levels of features and usability, providing the best possible experience for our worldwide customers at the touch of a button. This is at the core of our ethos and we invite you to help us get there together.
You will be working on our existing global App range adding innovative new features as well as fixing existing software bugs and creating new Apps for our growing market sectors. Liaising with both our test and UX teams as well as working with other App developers will form part of your day to day work, all occurring within an enthusiastic agile development environment.
We offer a friendly proactive and engaging working environment and encourage creativity and enquiring minds who keep up-to-date on the latest changes on the iOS platform.
- Programming and technical development of Parkmobile Groups iOS Apps.
- Liaising with our UX team to ensure a high quality look and feel on all Apps.
- Liaising with our test team to ensure all Apps on our platform are of the highest quality.
- Deployment of iOS apps to the Apple Store.
Essential Technical Attributes:
- Deep knowledge of Swift and Cocoa frameworks
- Strong familiarity with Objective-C, experience with mix-and-match and migration to Swift is a big plus
- Solid understanding of data persistence, experience with Core Data and Realm is a plus
- Strong unit testing foundations, experience with snapshot testing, TDD, BDD and testing frameworks (Quick and Nimble) are a plus
- Excellent understanding of Git
- Excellent communication skills and ability to mentor members of the team
- Experience with common architectural patterns, e.g. MVC, MVVM, etc. and applying them in practice
- Experience with CocoaPods and Carthage
Other (“nice to have”) Technical Attributes:
- Experience designing APIs and understanding what good API design constitutes for
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipelines and fastlane
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks.
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude.
- Resilient, copes well under heavy workloads.
- Flexible approach to work, and
- Problem solving and resolution.